Saturday, August 13, 2011

Christmas Card

Well here I am finally getting around to last year's PD Christmas Card, in August. I've had the idea in my head since December, but I am only now getting around to drawing it. I also figured this blog needs something new or you'll all up and leave me for more frequently posted blogs. Hope you like it, I haven't decided if it's a he or she yet. I'm pretty satisfied with how it's coming along. There's a lot I am not happy with, but I can live with it because I am 9 months overdue on this project. Having trouble with the right leg.. I think the nose will end up lengthened and more pointed. The mouth moved slightly down, but I'm not 100% on that decision. I am hoping that once I have the doll down, the outfits will be much easier to create. Not sure how it will end up being colored, but once I have it inked it should be a lot easier to figure out. On the right I have a quickly scrapped try at a sideways pose, but I prefer to draw them forward facing because I think I have more options that way. Outfits will end up being for every major (and maybe some minor) holidays that have passed since December (New Years, Valentines, St Patricks, etc.). So that's the plan. I will post full set after I have mailed them out to the people on the card list and they have received them, after all they have been waiting longer.

From Works In Progress">

Apologies for the quality of this pic, I took it with my cell phone. My computer has gone down and I luckily have E's to use still, though he is not thrilled. My scanner hasn't been hooked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment