Wednesday, September 20, 2017

It seems I am not immune.

Immune to that period of life I have heard so many in the paper doll community talk about, where they got married/had children/started their career and had to take a break from the thing they love. 

I assumed that I was after I managed to hang on to my hobby with all I had.  Turns out I just needed a third little to force me to step back. 

Paper dolls are always on my mind, I store my collection and supplies in my bedroom and see it every day when I wake up, but there's never enough time to sit down and create something.  I rarely even doodle these days, which is frustrating.  I feel like my fingers are always itching to draw again, but instead, I'm helping with math homework or teaching the littlest how to draw triangles and bugs.  In the meantime, my oldest has been drawing up a storm.

I'm coming back though, once I get a minute. 

"No power in the 'verse can stop me" - Kaylee, Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment