Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Working on a project today


So yesterday I decided to draw something today, either for the PD Party or for Suede. Actually I'll probably do both. So far I'm only partly done with one of the costumes I'm going to bring to the PD Party. This one's a Gray Owl, so far I am super pleased with it. I was a little worried when I first started, I am not longer worried about the dress. The mask might end up being a challenge, but today I am caffeinated & up for the challenge. (As you can see I snapped a pic instead of scanning it.)

If you are interested in a Paper Doll Party here's a link, http://opdag.com/convention.html. Right now there's three advertised (?), but I'm pretty sure there'll be more later in the year if there isn't one in your round-about area up yet. Please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment